Here Vibrant Biomedical (We, Our & Us) which additionally the author and publisher of the website https://www.vibrantbiomedical.com/ on the internet & Customer (You, User) referred. Wherever the term “Product Manufacturer” or “Original Equipment Manufacturer or OEM” is used, it shall denote to the entity that manufacturers the products shown/listed/displayed for sale on this website.
- We collect and store personal information to provide a better and customized experience to customers or users. We collect information with the view to deliver a safe and efficient experience on this website.
- We also collect and analyze profile and demographic data about user in order to make better our products and services.For statistical purposes, a record of the user’s visit logs the following information – your IP address, the time and date of the site visit, the web request, the pages accessed, the documents downloaded, the previous visits to other websites, the type of browser andbrowser languageused.
This website will never make any attempt to identify an end user or their browsing activities, except in the case an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may use a warrant to inspect the logs of our service provider. We however analyze this information at the end of each month to know the statistics related to site usages.
- We may also disclose personal information where the law asks us, or in good faith where such disclosure becomes necessary out of legal issues.
- A “cookie” is a little snippet of data put away by a web server on an internet browser so it tends to be later perused once more from that program. Cookies are helpful for empowering the program to recollect data explicit to a given client. We place both lasting and impermanent cookies in your PC’s hard drive. The cookies don’t contain any of your actually recognizable data.
We use information accumulation gadgets, for example, “cookies” on specific pages of the Website to help break down our page stream, measure limited time viability, and advance trust and security. “Cookies” are little documents set on your hard drive that help us in giving our administrations. We offer certain highlights that are just accessible using a “cookie”.
Furthermore, you may experience “cookies” or other comparative gadgets on specific pages of the Website that are put by outsiders. We don’t control the utilization of cookies by outsiders.
8.We holds the mobile number and email address of individuals who send messages when buying items to send a reaction. They are put away in a protected zone inside the site database and might be utilized for our promoting purposes.
- We adhere to strict security guidelines to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Terms and Conditions
Utilization of the website is offered to you restrictive upon your acknowledgment of these terms. By utilizing the website, you affirm that you acknowledge these terms and that you consent to confirm to them. On the off chance that you don’t consent to these terms, you should not utilize thiswebsite. On the off chance that you don’t concur with any changes made by to these terms whenever in future, you should quit utilizing the website with prompt impact.
Our terms and conditions are as below –
- This website is extremely careful about the security of user’s information and data. So, all the financial details from purchase on www.vibrantbiomedical.com will pass through a secure server using a 256-bit SSL encryption technology. This technology is not only the industry’s standard but estimated to take at least one trillion years to break.
In case you have any questions regarding our security policy, feel free to contact our customer service executive or team on email@example.com.
- We will proceed your order after getting clearance from the account department regarding payment.
- We have the right not to permit changes to any order after having accepted the order in question. We however will not be held accountable for failure of service from a customer’s internet service provider.
- We take all step and measure to ensure correct information on this website but we can’t be held liable for any errors or emission on this website.
- There is no refund for any product until unless you received wrong products, or only if there is any problem with the quality of the item, and only after the quality of the concerned product is cleared by the executive of original manufacturer of the product.
- Shipping costs will be calculated based on the size and weight of the order, location while the exact costs will be added and show to the order total before the checkout.
- We always strive to ensure that all the products listed on the website show true pricing, are in stock, get delivered to any location within 1-7 maximum business days (unless specified circumstances) and from only reliable makers.
- In case we are not able to meet or fulfill an order, we will notify the customer within 2 business days and ask permission to arrange an alternative, which if not acceptable, we can go ahead and do a full refund.
- In our endeavors to constantly improve our item and administration contributions, we gather and dissect statistic and profile information about our clients’ action on our Website.
We distinguish and utilize your IP address to help determine issues to have our server, and to direct our Website. Your IP address is likewise used to help distinguish you and to accumulate expansive statistic data.
- At present, Medical Device Rules 2017 don’t preclude the clearance of any item listed on this Site. Nonetheless, if the Medical Device Rules 2017 are in this manner reconsidered to incorporate anything at present sold on our Site, at that point such things will not be accessible to the Clients and any money paid for the restricted item will be refunded to the respective Client.
- Area 43-A of the Information Technology Act 2000
- Guideline 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
- Guideline 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011
The Agreement is distributed in consistence of and is governed administered by the arrangements of Indian law, including however not constrained to:
- a) the Indian Contract Act-1872
- b) the Indian Information Technology Act-2000
- c) the principles, guidelines, rules and justifications surrounded there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
- Any dispute or claim relating identifying with the administrations rendered by the Site, its uphold capacity or end under these Terms as well as different approaches accessible on the Site will be administered by the Intervention and Placation Act, 1966 by a sole authority, who will be delegated by Vibrant Biomedical. The spot of Discretion will be Fatehabad-Haryana only and the language of procedures will be in Hindi/English.
- Terms will be represented by and translated as per the laws of India and disputes emerging in connection hereto will be liable to the select ward of the courts at Fatehabad-Haryana only.