- Dental impressions for the fabrication of Study models
- Models of the opposing dentition
- Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable
- Prosthesis, and temporary restorations
- It is easy to mix and manipulate.
- Minimum requirement of equipment
- Low Cost
- Comfortable to patient
- Accuracy is there if properly handled
- It gives a good surface detail even in the presence of saliva
- It is Hygenic
- Easily available
- Have pleasant taste and odor
- A dust-free irreversible hydrocolloid alginate impression material that can be used to make perfect preliminary dental impressions with excellent reproducibility of the anatomical features of the dental arches.
- The clinician to make dental impressions of higher quality
- To enhance the adhesion of the impression of the tray, alginate tray adhesive materials may be used.
- It’s easy to mix and manipulate.
- Minimum requirements of the equipments.
- It is comfortable to the patient.
- Accuracy is there if properly handled.
Good Surface Detail
- Gives good surface detail in the presence of saliva.
1 x 450gm
- Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
- Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of DentSply