Method of Use
Transfer portion of solution from the bottle to a disposable syringe fitted with a disposable needle. Insert the needle into the root canal until resistance is felt and withdraw about 2mm.
Inject the solution slowly into the canal to irrigate debris and to chelate the canal walls.
Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contact dermatitis), and eyes. Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not take it internally. Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity. If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water. If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician. It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
- Store at room temperature between 5~ 35 C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Close the container carefully after use.
- Keep away from moisture.
- Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool & dry place.
- 1*15ml Glass Bottle, Dispensing Dropper.
- Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
- Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of Prevest DenPro