- Filtek ™ Z350XT is very reliable to use due to its high performance as it is also a versatile nanocomposite. While it provides excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, it offers strong enough posterior restorations.
- A visible light-activated composite
- The restorative is available in a wide variety of Dentin, Body, Enamel and Translucent shades.
- Can be used for direct anterior and posterior restorations (including occlusal surfaces)
- Low-viscosity, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal dental restorative products which provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear
- Filtek ™ Z350XT is very unique as it is:
- Simple to use
- Provides natural aesthetics
- Superior Nano filler technology
- Wears natural Enamel look
The versatile universal composite with unsurpassed esthetics and outstanding strength for every restoration — anterior or posterior.
- Exceptional esthetics
- Excellent polish retention
- Exceptional handling
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior
- Excellent wear resistance
- Natural-looking fluorescence
- True nanotechnology
- 36 shades, 4 opacities
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations, including occlusal surfaces.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Filtek Z350 XT Body Shade Syringe x 4g syringes (A1 A2 A3 A3.5)
- 1 x 2g Flowable Restorative Paste
- 1x 3 ml Single Bond Universal bottle. (7th Generation Bond)
* Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
** Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of 3M