The Infrared Digital Dual Mode Thermometer enables the quick detection of body temperature
– Temperature readings are acquired within 1 second of the use of the device
– Thermometer is capable of storing up to 32 memories of measurement readings
– Infrared digital thermometer has a multi color back light LCD screen
– Shuts down automatically when not in use
– It is a non contact thermometer
– Infrared thermometer comes with two years of manufacturer’s warranty
|Model Name/Number||TrueView, i413, Made In India|
|Usage/Application||Hospital, Clinic, Lab|
|Weight||108 gm. without Battery|
|IR Range||1-10 cm|
|Temp. Unit Switch Mode||Yes|
Cleaning of the thermometer is also important. It’s important to clean the thermometer after each use, but how you clean it depends on what type of thermometer you have. For glass thermometers, wash it with soap and cool water, then rinse and dry. For digital thermometer you can wipe it with a cloth soaked in alcohol or water. Allow it to air dry.
- Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
- Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of TrueView