- Low shrinkage
- Low wear and high strength
- Consistently high bond strength
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity
- Acetone free chemistry
- Comfortable- time saving
- Nano color pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The Nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculpt ability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible.
- Tetric N-Ceram is available in 16 shades – 10 enamel, 2 dentins, 1 incisal and 3 bleach shades.
- It is supplied in both syringes and Cavifils.
- 4 x 3.5 g Tetric N-Ceram (A1. A2. A3. B2).
- 1 x 2 g N-Etch.
- 1 x 6 g tetric N-Bond.
* Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
** Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of Ivoclar