What do Zhermack alginates have in common?
All Zhermack alginates offer essential base characteristics:
- Easy mix formulation: facilitates mixing by means of rapid water absorption
- Dust Free Formula: minimum dust to protect operator health, limiting the suspension of particles in the environment and resulting inhalation
- Storage over time: 5 year shelf life from the production date
- Superior dimensional stability: all formulations are optimized to reduce distortion, offering practitioners a choice of products which offer from 48 to 120 hours of dimensional stability
- Thixotropic: even in the lighter formulations, the alginate will not drip into patients’ mouth
- Pleasing flavors which are well-tolerated by patients
Dentist safety, patient satisfaction
Zhermack alginates contain natural, foodborne substances which allow dentists to easily and safely perform impression, minimizing the possibility of allergic reactions in patients.
For Zhermack, quality is a standard
To ensure the quality requirements of practitioners, Zhermack carries out scrupulous inspections on incoming raw materials, semi-finished product and final products. Quality and reliability are essential conditions that contribute to Zhermack’s success every day around the world.
- Color or actual product may vary from what is being displayed here due to various factor & circumstances.
- Images & Product Details/Content: Courtesy of ZhermackSpA