Terms and Conditions
Utilization of the website is offered to you restrictive upon your acknowledgment of these terms. By utilizing the website, you affirm that you acknowledge these terms and that you consent to confirm to them. On the off chance that you don’t consent to these terms, you should not utilize thiswebsite. On the off chance that you don’t concur with any changes made by to these terms whenever in future, you should quit utilizing the website with prompt impact.
Our terms and conditions are as below –
- This website is extremely careful about the security of user’s information and data. So, all the financial details from purchase on www.vibrantbiomedical.com will pass through a secure server using a 256-bit SSL encryption technology. This technology is not only the industry’s standard but estimated to take at least one trillion years to break.
In case you have any questions regarding our security policy, feel free to contact our customer service executive or team on email@example.com.
- We will proceed your order after getting clearance from the account department regarding payment.
- We have the right not to permit changes to any order after having accepted the order in question. We however will not be held accountable for failure of service from a customer’s internet service provider.
- We take all step and measure to ensure correct information on this website but we can’t be held liable for any errors or emission on this website.
- There is no refund for any product until unless you received wrong products, or only if there is any problem with the quality of the item, and only after the quality of the concerned product is cleared by the executive of original manufacturer of the product.
- Shipping costs will be calculated based on the size and weight of the order, location while the exact costs will be added and show to the order total before the checkout.
- We always strive to ensure that all the products listed on the website show true pricing, are in stock, get delivered to any location within 1-7 maximum business days (unless specified circumstances) and from only reliable makers.
- In case we are not able to meet or fulfill an order, we will notify the customer within 2 business days and ask permission to arrange an alternative, which if not acceptable, we can go ahead and do a full refund.
- In our endeavors to constantly improve our item and administration contributions, we gather and dissect statistic and profile information about our clients’ action on our Website.
We distinguish and utilize your IP address to help determine issues to have our server, and to direct our Website. Your IP address is likewise used to help distinguish you and to accumulate expansive statistic data.
- At present, Medical Device Rules 2017 don’t preclude the clearance of any item listed on this Site. Nonetheless, if the Medical Device Rules 2017 are in this manner reconsidered to incorporate anything at present sold on our Site, at that point such things will not be accessible to the Clients and any money paid for the restricted item will be refunded to the respective Client.
- Area 43-A of the Information Technology Act 2000
- Guideline 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
- Guideline 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011
The Agreement is distributed in consistence of and is governed administered by the arrangements of Indian law, including however not constrained to:
- a) the Indian Contract Act-1872
- b) the Indian Information Technology Act-2000
- c) the principles, guidelines, rules and justifications surrounded there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
- Any dispute or claim relating identifying with the administrations rendered by the Site, its uphold capacity or end under these Terms as well as different approaches accessible on the Site will be administered by the Intervention and Placation Act, 1966 by a sole authority, who will be delegated by Vibrant Biomedical. The spot of Discretion will be Fatehabad-Haryana only and the language of procedures will be in Hindi/English.
- Terms will be represented by and translated as per the laws of India and disputes emerging in connection hereto will be liable to the select ward of the courts at Fatehabad-Haryana only.